Saturday 12 May 2018

Sunflower Bella

Hello, hello my crafty Friends!

Today I want to share with you my newest DT card for Conie Fong Art with cute Sunflower Bella.
I wanted make her kinda Summer-y.


I thought orange is a Summer for me, so... why not give her orange dress :)

Then I realized - OMG! Do I have any papers with orange colour on???

You should see me!!! 

Ha ha ha ha ha! 

Total PANIC! 

But as you can see below I found some suitable pieces :)




So.. piece of bold orange cardstock, some bold green and 2 patterned papers, little die cut flower, bit of multicolour glitter glue and my card was done :)

What do you think about it?

That's all for today!

Till next post Friends!




3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card that bear is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable teddy bear Monika! I used to collect them in my younger years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Conie's teddies and use them as much as possible Judy :)

      Delete