Sunday 27 May 2018

Monster :)

Hello, hello my crafty Friends!

Wish you all nice Sunday!

Today I want to share with you my DT card for Kinda Cute by Patricia with cute Monster, he's just perfect for boy's cards :)

After consultation with my 6yo boy I coloured image in green and yellow with hint of blue :)

Then decided to use bold yellow cardstock and greeny, leafy patterned paper for this project.

I stamped sentiment on yellow card and for finishing touch I added few opaque blue gems.

Result?

See below :)


Hope you like this little project.

Till next post Friends!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Monika this is a stunning card I love the cute monster. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much!! Thanks Monika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Patricia, he's great to colour 😊

      Delete