Thursday 3 May 2018

May challenge at Conie's FB group

Hiya dear Crafties!!!

Today I have for you DT card which is also my entry for newest challenge at Conie Fong's FB group, theme: 'Anything goes' with option Ladies/Girls.

If you are interested check for rules and prizes here.

For this card I choose one of last year images - Summer Dreams.

I was thinking long and hard on colour scheme for this one and here's the result of it :)


Mix of pinks, reds, aqua, teal, beige and cream plus blond cutie :)

Image and sentiment I shaded with pencil on edges.

I added pink ribbon and gems in pink and teal.

That's all for today!

Till next post friends!

8 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card that is such a beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks lovely.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Gwyneth 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image, my entry for april challenge has almost the same colors. But I left the small flowers white,though I thought they were too hard for me to color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know until you try Birgitta, was the same with colouring nature 😊. Thank you for your comment 😊.

      Delete
  5. I love this one! So sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete