Monday 21 May 2018

Knight

Hello Crafties!

Oh bad girl me!!!

I should have this card done 2 days ago...

But when talked to my Mum on Skype that day (I think) I was witness of little phone chat between my parents, my Dad was calling to tell my Mum he's going to hospital cause he broke his leg... eh.. he has operation due today for it...

But enough of hospitals...

For today's card I used cute image from Kinda Cute by Patricia called Knight.



It is very hard to colour knights differently then in silver/grey... 
so I added few extra colours on helmet, sword and shield and decided to use mix of papers in matching colour scheme but all layered on silver mirri card.

Few opaque yellow gems, 'Good luck' sentiment and card is ready.

Hope you like it.

Till next post!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, you have coloured the Knight perfect, sorry to hear about your Dad, I do hope he's back on his feet soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! He will, he's though cookie, just not careful enough as my Mum saying.

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card that knight is so cute. I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! His second time with broken leg, hopefully last - he's not 20yo anymore.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this card!!! Thank you so much!!! I hope your dad recovers well and soon everything is forgotten. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia, fingers crossed this is his last broken bone.

      Delete