Saturday 5 May 2018

Cute Unicorn

Hiya peeps!

Today I have for you another card for challenge at Alicia Bel's FB group.

I decided to use for it image called Happy Unicorn.

Isn't he sweet?


My little unicorn is lightly pink with some light blue shades on his horn and wings, aquamarine eyes and kinda full rainbow on mane and tail. 

I added lots of rainbow glitter on image and sentiment, why not? He's magical animal :)

Mix of papers gave me nice amount of different textures - exactly what I wanted on this little project.

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today.

Till next post Friends!


10 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it that unicorn is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable creation! So colorful. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how cute is he! Those background papers are wonderful and magical behind him; just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful unicorn, love the rainbow effect, , thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday, Debra GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, Thank you for playing along at Little Miss
    Muffet Stamps xx

    ReplyDelete