Saturday 16 December 2017

Princess

Hello, hello my crafty peeps!!!

Today - princess :)

For my today's card I used Kuleczkowo digi called Princess from Papierowy Potwor online shop (link to the image: here).

Lavender-pink combo on dress plus blond hair and sparkly crown - perfect Princess!


As I wanted this card to be as simple as possible, I choose light pinky patterned paper and layered it on gold mirri card. I stamped sentiment on black and copper (shade effect), placed princess on foam pads and add few dots of gold glitter glue here and there.

What do you think about my new birthday card?

I want to enter it:

That's all for today!

Till next post friends!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Ellenor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Thanks for entering in to the Emerald City Crafts Challenge

    ReplyDelete