Wednesday 20 December 2017

Cute Tilda

Hiya crafty friends!

For so long I was watching cards with Magnolia stamps, pinterest and FB colouring groups are full of them :).

Today I decided to show you my card with Tilda with Hawaii flower. She is very cute image from 2011 collection if I'm not wrong. My wish to have more stamps with her in my collection - could be brilliant if all these cute images with her were in digital version...



As you see I decided to use blue, pink and mulberry as main colours. Also found great blend for blond hair :) If you have Prismacolors try: Artichoke, Ginger Root, White plus Goldenrod as contrast on hair tips :)

Used only one patterned paper and layered all on gold mirri card, then added butterflies die-cut on right side of my card plus few dots of gold glitter glue to make her dress and butterflies sparkly. 

Sorry for rather dark pics but my mobile is not cooperating with me lately...

That's all for today peeps!

Till next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment