Wednesday 1 November 2017

Noelle's gift

Hiya Crafty Friends!!!

Today I want to show you card with Conie Fong's newest image called Noelle's Gift. 

I stick with traditional Christmas colours this year, so...

No difference here :)

For my card I choose 3 patterned papers and gold mirri card and played a bit with die-cuts.




Image I coloured with Prismacolor pencils.
Sentiment I stamped twice - once in black and one in gold to gain shadow effect.
For finishing touch I added 3 goldish pearls on left bottom corner.


What do you think about my new Christmas card?

Do you like it?

I want to enter it to:

Till next post friends!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, the diecuts are perfect for framing her! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete