Monday 13 November 2017

Minimalism

Hiya my crafty friends!

Minimalism is a funny thing. I love this style! Even made few jewellery pieces in this style while ago :)

Minimalism in my card making? Hmmm... very rarely I think.

So... today I have for you totally minimalistic Christmas card :)

Years ago friend gave me set of clear Christmas stamps and to be honest with you I used one of sentiments once or twice, but never images, and today this state of things changed :)


Isn't he cute?


Whole card in about 10 minutes :)

Two stamps, 2 pencils to colour image and voila!!!

I want to enter it to:

That's all for today Friends!!!

Till next post!



4 comments:

  1. Adorably cute! So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet 😊. I'm happy to be just in time 😊.

      Delete
  2. So sweet card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete