Tuesday 28 November 2017

Lovely minimalism :)

Hiya crafty friends!!!

Today few cards :)

I was asked for set of 4 with kittens (you saw card with him few posts ago :) ). I mentioned about plans to make one with gingerbread man the same way... and was asked if is any chance I can make card with robin...

The result?

Just look :)


Kitten :)


Gingerbread man :)



Robins :)

Simple layout, two stamps on each card plus bit of colouring - cards size: 14.5 x 14.5 cm.
Kitten and gingerbread man are from clear stamps set I received years ago from friend, Robins are digis created by Karin from Kajsans - check her blog.

I want to enter my Robins here:

Sorry for so dark pics, very rainy day here today...

What do you think about my new cards?

Till next post friends!

2 comments:

  1. What do I think? QUAINT and DELIGHTFUL. Beautifully done Monika. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joi :) Definitely I will :) Trying to add my entries everytime I make something new :)

      Delete