Tuesday 3 October 2017

Spooktacular :)

Hello, hello crafters!!!

Today - little DT card for this month challenge at Conie's FB group! Spooktacular!

This month we are using Conie's Halloween images and she has few cuties in her shop :)

For my newest card I choose Bats Friends, you can find them here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/480189441/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_50.

As Halloween for me is mainly connected with orange and purple colours... my today's card contains these colours :)


Aren't these bats cute???


I choose simple layout for them, totally squarish :) and used bold purple paper and 2 orangy patterned papers from Sizzix then added sentiment from second file you receive when buying bats image from Conie and card is finished :)

What do you think about it?

I want to enter this card also to:




Till next post!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and Adorable creation Monika. I love this image. I don't know why I had never seen this one before. Thank you so much for taking the time to create your gorgeous entry for our Ching-Chou Kuik monthly challenge. I hope you will enter again and also check out our Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook challenges as well. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Gloria 😊. Thank you for comment 😊.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card .....Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TTCRD blog.

    Hema - DT@http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning bat card you have made - those bats are so cute. It fits our challenge this month well of “Halloween/Fright night”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and image. Love the colour combo you used too. Thank you for joining in the Ching-Chou Kuik challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Ching-Chou Kuik DT

    ReplyDelete