Friday 6 October 2017

Poppy Love

Hiya dears!

Today I have for you girly card with beautiful image created by Ching Chou Kuik called Poppy Love.

Few good months flies by since I coloured last Ching's creation... hmmm... definitely will colour another one soon 😊.

Here's coloured image before I placed it on my card:


Yes, again I back to red hair, but... really I couldn't think about different colour for her 😊. You can find this image here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/514077845/poppy-love-instant-download-digital?ref=hp_rv


I decided to make my card simple, one patterned and one bold coloured paper.

As you can see I die cut border on piece of green cardstock, used two pieces of dotted ribbon and few gems to complete my design.

I hope you like my new card.

Till next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment