Tuesday 10 October 2017

Bears

Hello, hello my crafty Friends!

Today - bears 😊 and my newest DT project for Kinda Cute by Patricia.

I was sitting and thinking how to use all cute bears from a set Patricia has in her shop... one square card? Naaah!! These cutie pies asking for something else :)

So... instead of one card I made three 😊. Three ATC cards! Simply because I decided to use some scrap papers I found in my stash.





Colour combination used here: cream, gold and brown.

All three cards are made with cream cardstock, shaded with dark brown pencil with 'birthday' sentiments stamped all over with gold ink. Pieces of patterned paper, gold mirri card and chocolate brown ribbon added to give extra texture.

What do you think? 

If you like these bears, check here: http://kindacutebypatricia.com/bear-set-digital-stamp/

Till next post!!!



2 comments:

  1. This is super cute Monika! I love this bears. Sorry for the late comment. xx

    ReplyDelete