Friday 29 September 2017

Who doesn't love penguins?

Hiya crafty friends!

So... who?

I love them 😊. Specially one, called Snowy, created by Conie Fong 😊.

Recently Conie added 2 new images to her esty shop with this cutie pie 😊, and my today's project (actually 2) is with one of these images.

Why 2?

Answer is very simple... I couldn't decide in which colour scheme I want him 😊.

Image is called Snowy Birthday Presents and you can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/546658826/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_3

Here my Snowy for girl:


Full view


Snowy in pinks, lavenders and golds

And here version for boy:


Full view


Snowy in blues, purples and yellows.

To make these cards I played with Lili of the Valley card sketches which I found on Pinterest 😊. 

What do you think about them?

Till next post!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment