Monday 25 September 2017

Moon glow

Hiya crafty friends!

Today I will show you beautiful image created by Hannah Lynn called Moon Glow not a card.

Why?

Answer: I didn't feel comfy with big images (eg. A4 size) and decided to challenge myself 😊.

To be honest with you my confidence built up a bit after colouring Vampirella but... I wanted to practice more with hair colouring, colour blending and shading (Kit and Clowder classes: free: markers 101, technique class with La La Land Marcia stamp and my only one pencils monthly class from October last year with Halloween image ).

So here beautiful 'Moon Glow' step by step:


I used Artist's Loft Fundamentals pencils.

Hair: red-brown, orange and light orange
Eyes: emerald green and yellow green
Skin: ivory


Lips: cherry red
Tattoo, moon and shinies: golden yellow, lemon yellow and ivory yellow
Sky: dark blue



For her clothes I used: gold, lavender and blue violet
Flower: gold, pink, dark pink, lavender, multicolour glitter glue
Wings: gold, yellow-green, dark pink, lavender, blue violet, Deep fuchsia from Derwent Coloursoft and multicolour glitter glue.

If you fall in love with this image you can find it in this colouring book: http://www.hannahlynnart.com/store/p1026/PDF_Enchanted_Faces_%28Full_Size%29_Coloring_Book--INSTANT_DOWNLOAD.html.

What do you think about my new colouring?

Till next post friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment