Wednesday 13 September 2017

Heart cupcake Marcia

Hello hello crafty friends!

Today's project will contain cute image called Heart Cupcake Marcia - La La Land freebie for Kit and Clowder 15k members party.

I coloured Marcia for Confidence challenge at K&C by finishing one of colouring classes.

Today finally found bit of time to place her on card 😊.


Before I placed her on my card I splashed her dress and shoes with bit of glitter glue and cut her our. As I made her dress green I decided that papers I use for this project will have no green on, only yellow, orange and shades of brown. I distressed them with scissors before stick them together.

To make card bit softer in look I cut out circle doily (Tonic Studios) and used it as kinda frame for Marcia.


Then added sentiment from Sweet Dixie set.

What do you think about this card? 

Till next post friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment