Thursday 7 September 2017

Bella Rose

Hello, hello my crafty Friends!

Today I have for you card with newest image created by Conie Fong called Bella Rose.

I was thinking hard what colour scheme I should use for this beauty and decided make her kinda autumny with cream, gold, copper and brown.



To colour her I used my Artist's Loft pencils: ivory, gold, light brown, medium brown and dark brown. For bit of sparkle I added gold glitter glue on dress and roses.


As I wanted to give this card some textures I decided to mix handmade papers with designer papers and metallic, hammered copper cardstock. Copper paper I used for die cuts - leaves and heart, handmade papers I torn in squarish shape; designer paper, image and sentiment distressed with scissors. 
Image and sentiment I also shaded lightly with medium brown pencil.

For final touch I added bow made from golden ribbon and add bit of gold glitter glue on sentiment.

Hope you like my new card.

Till next post!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment