Thursday 10 August 2017

Flower power

Hi crafty friends!!!

Today I have for you floral card. Bad girl me I'm very rarely using floral images on my creations.

Why?

Not confident enough with my flower/plants colouring... I know I need more practice and Alyce from Kit and Clowder is right about not comparing with others cause we all are on different colouring level, but...  eh that just me :)

For my today's project I choose image called Wild Roses from SheepSki Design. 





I decided to use simple layout, floral (with roses) paper from Crayola paper pad Nostalgia, bold lavender cardstock, piece of ribbon and few lavender gems.


I want to enter it to this month SheepSki Designs challenge called: Flower Power, details here: https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/.

What do you think about this card?

Till next post!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card, Monika. I love your lace and gem accents. Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges! - Patti (SheepSki Designs Challenges Blog DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti :) Will try to join more challenges :)

      Delete