Wednesday 23 August 2017

Christmas Wishes

Hello peeps!!!

Christmas cardmaking in full swing? No? Yes?

Today little Christmas project with cute image called 'Sally and Snowball' created by Conie Fong.

Have to say one thing, it is not a card, it is rather postcard 😊.




Wanted to check my new toy (Crelando paper cutter), given me by friend - thank you Tracey!

Base: white cardstock cut with Crelando toy 😊, shaded with emerald green pencil (Artist's Loft), added 2 pieces of Christmas patterned paper and piece of white ribbon.

Image I coloured with pencils, added bit of glitter glue, cut out and layered on gold mirri card and cut out again to make topper.

To finish my project I added snowflake charm, gold ribbon bow and sentiment cut out with my new cutter, shaded with green pencil with dots of gold glitter glue.

What do you think  of it?

I like ending result :)

Till next post Friends!!!


2 comments: