Saturday 3 June 2017

Summer colours

Hello Crafties!

New month and new challenge at Conie Fong Art & Design FB group :)

Theme: SUMMER COLOURS

My today's card is challenge/inspiration card. Believe it or not finding perfect colour scheme wasn't easy cause I'm trying my hardest to not use all the time the same colour palette on my little projects.

This time I was between pastel/vintage/shabby chic and bold/bright...

For my card I decided to use gorgeous image called Leilani, here link to this beauty in Conie's shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/267535503/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_44.


For my card I used 2 patterned papers from LOTV (NitWit) in soft pink/green combo layered on bold light green cardstock, image and sentiment I shaded lightly with green pencil and place them on card on foam pads.

I also added piece of white lace on right side of smaller panel, green bow on left top corner of my card and as extra touch few purple gems on right top and bottom corners.

What do you think about this card?

Till next post friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment