Friday 9 June 2017

Smile

Hiya Crafties!

Life can be 'so not beautiful' like one of characters in my fave game is saying from time to time...

I'm bit sad lately as my next door neighbour's husband is not in good health... we are all hoping here he will be better soon... so my card making kind of stuck.. I wasn't colouring as much as before, just didn't feel like..

..but I decided to make a card with image I found and bought few days ago...


Meet Bubbles - cutie created by Dina Gerner from Digi Doodle Studios.
Like her? Check Dina's etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/digidoodlestudios?ref=l2-shopheader-name, she has lots of sweet images there :)

I coloured this cutie-pie with pencils, used simple layout with Summer coloured papers and added some wooden flowers in my little project as you can see.
Sentiment is from Inkadinkado clear stamps set, I shaded it lightly with yellow pencil.

Hope she made you smile a bit.

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment