Thursday 15 June 2017

ATC? What is it?

Hello peeps!

Few days ago I heard about ATC cards... I was like: What is it? Kind of card? But... What exactly?

If you never heard about them, here you can find some info:  https://www.strathmoreartist.com/cards-atc.html.

What I love about this cards? Answer: you can use anything you have (eg. scraps papers), any technique (eg. mixed media) you wish to make miniature masterpiece - really!

Only rule: size - 2.5 x 3.5 inches. Rest depends from your creativity, your imagination :)

I have lots of scraps, so I thought: Why not try? Results? Check below :)


'Butterflies' - my first ATC :) 

I used scrap of green paper which was used for die-cutting butterfies before. I decided to cut this piece to ATC card size, then stamped sentiment on it and placed on piece of white cardstock scrap which I shaded with pencils and stamped in green with little butterflies. To finish my little card I used some glitter glue here and there and added die-cut butterfly, which I shaded with pencils and glittered a bit.


'Birthday' - one more try with ATC. 

Glittery, pinky grey little piece with sweet image called : Bella with gift from Conie Fong Art and Design (you can find this cutie here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/525401205/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp-bella?ref=shop_home_active_12).
To be honest with you I was thinking few good weeks what to do with this image as I coloured and cut it out few months ago... She is perfect birthday girl :) And here I found idea and solution for my crafty dilemma :) I shaded piece of white card with lavender pencil and stamped it with 'happy birthday' sentiment, then added piece of torn patterned paper, scrap of white ribbon and prepared image. To finish it I used bit of glitter glue to give it a little sparkle :)

I love ATC cards me :) I saw some proper masterpieces on net - just check Pinterest or Google it - you'll be surprised!

Hope you like my attempts :)

Till next post friends!




2 comments: