Thursday 18 May 2017

Hairdresser or make up?

Hello crafty peeps!!!

Hairdresser or make up?

Very important question for girls isn't it?

We had to answer it when choosing image for new challenge at Alicia Bel's FB group.

I'm not a make up girl - had this done properly only once in my life  (years ago for prom ball 😊).

So for my card I choose stamp with hairdresser 😊.  Cute image - really.

Decided to play with pinks again as I want to give this card to my next door neighbour for her birthday 😊.

I was thinking hard about papers cause needed rather strong colours, combination which give a chance for Alicia's image to kind of 'walk out' from card, be seen...


You can find this image here:https://www.aliciabel.com/index.php.

Chosen papers I layered on silver mirri card and placed on card base in rather simple layout.
I cut out coloured with pencils image and layered it on pink cardstock and then on silver mirri. To place image on card I used foam pads to lift it up a bit. Also decided to use glitter glue on this little cutie to make her more shiny 😊.

My sentiment (created by Simonne Clay for Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine) I cut in banner shape, shaded with pink pencil and layered on silver miri, also added bit of glitter glue on.

Hope Sarah (my neighbour) will like her Birthday card :)

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment