Tuesday 23 May 2017

Feeling Fabulous

Hi!

Card making is great hobby, something I love to do when have bit of spare time. Something what is giving me a chance to feel bit like an artist :)

Today I want to show you card with cute image created by Conie Fong called: Feeling Fabulous.

I spent some time on thinking what colours I want on this card, choosing colour palette is the hardest part of card making I think... Possibly already wrote about it before :)

This time I went in reds, blues and lavender :)



For my card I use 2 patterned papers, smaller piece I layered on piece of white cardstock. All layers I distressed with scissors and additionally I shaded image and sentiment with light blue pencil.

For extra touches I added light blue ribbon with floral motif, blue gems and bit of glitter glue on roses' petals.

That's all for today friends :)

Till  next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment