Thursday 11 May 2017

Birthday with LOTV

Hello Friends!

May is a special month.

My son has birthday, my Mum has birthday, my Dad and me - our Namesdays :)

If you are card maker and you love stamping, someone else has birthday in May too - Lili of the Valley! Can you imagine they giving us their beautiful stamps for whole 13 years now? Lots of you possibly think: no way! 13! How we could stamping without these cuties before?!

If you folowing LOTV on FB, you know about their May Challenge: Birthday card!

For my newest card - for LOTV Birthday May challenge I decided to use their beautiful image called: On the garden wall.


I coloured image with pencils (Artist's Loft) and cut it out with Regal Circle Doily from Tonic Studios. I fill my circle with pinkish paper. 
 I layered card base with 3 patterned papers from Dovecraft - Sweet Paris, added light pink ribbon and pinkish wooden flower in right top corner for extra touch. 
For my sentiment I used clear stamp from Sweet Dixie.

I hope you like my shabby chic style birthday card :)

Till next post friends!


2 comments: