Friday 12 May 2017

Ariela

Hiya Crafties!

We love mermaids - me and my little boy :)

Today's card then is simple, girlish card with ....mermaid, of course :)

So.... meet Ariela - beautiful image created by Conie Fong - you can find her here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/477134937/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_27.


I coloured this beauty with pencils (Artist's loft), layer her on squarish die-cut piece I found in my stash which I shaded lightly with pink pencil. 
For layers I used few pieces of turquoise paper and 2 patterned papers. 
For my sentiment - clear stamp from 'Riverbank Revels' set created by Helz Cuppleditch.

For extra touch - light pink organza ribbon and pink gems. 

That's all for today friends!
Till next post!



2 comments:

  1. I love mermaids too! And the Disney movie was great, I even re-watched it after my granddaughter left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney movie is so sweet Judy 😊.

      Delete