Wednesday 3 May 2017

Add some bling!

Hiya Crafties!

Today about May challenge at Conie Fong Art & Design FB group: Add some bling! (pearls, gems etc).

For my card I choose beautiful image called Moonflower Lullaby, you can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/289136333/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_35.

Looks like I'm bit addicted with pinks, purples and lavender on my cards lately :)


This time I decided to try with new layout, believe it or not I had little problem with deciding where which paper should be :) Took me a bit of time :)


For this card I used first time rose die cut in rather light pink and green gems for colour contrast.


Image I coloured (as always) with my trusty pencils, using bit of green, few shades of brown, dark pink, lavender and purple.

I really like how my card turned out and decided to send it to my Mum for her Birthday. Hope she will like it :)

That's all for today!

Till next post friends!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete