Monday 3 April 2017

Use a ribbon! April Challenge

Hello!

Ladies and Gents today I'm writing about my first DT project for Conie Fong Art & Design.

April Challenge: Use a ribbon!

For my card I choose cute image called: 'Bella with Rose' and decided to use spring colours on her, so...
here she is:



For this card I used 2 patterned papers and 2 bold (green and yellow) papers. Sentiment was stamped twice - first time in green, second time bit higher in yellow to make an effect of shadowing and cut diagonally.


I added 2 yellow wooden flowers as extra touch.


My piece of ribbon I placed on image where Bella has her bow.


I love this cute teddy and I think she looks great coloured in grey.

Hope you like my little spring card. 

Till next post friends!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love how you explained your process. I always find that fun to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you like my card and explanation :) Thanks for your comment Kathi!

      Delete