Friday 6 January 2017

Time for love in your cards

Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding cards... yeah lots of cards showing LOVE!

Did you ever stuck?

Sit and think: What stamp? What die? Flowers? More hearts? What sentiment?

Possibly you did.

Cause you simply don't want to give your love ones cards looked the same every year right?

I'm in this position every year, cause my crafty stash is limited and my man is dog lover...

But as crafters we always have a chance to find solution, internet is full of ideas plus we don't need material stamp (rubber or silicone) anymore to make new card - digis are answer for our dilemmas :)

I'm still discovering this new for me stamp world and believe it or not I'm becoming addict!!!

Check Etsy, find ArtbybarbDesigns, AllDressedUpStamps, gjzcck, JuliaSpiri, SweetEscapeDigis or SheepSkiDesigns to name only few! So many talented people, so many beautiful images!

                                                                      Example:


Kissing Elves from ArtbybarbDesigns

For my latest makes I used standard stamps - Penny Black and BuzzCraft.


Sweet animals and silver mirri card for layering.


Hedgehogs plus green/yellow and orange papers combo :)


Kitty plus red and gold :)

Still thinking about card for my man tho :) Maybe no doggs this year? Who knows :)

Till next post friends!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. Thank you so much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards, Monika, and all the creative things you do with digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete