Thursday 12 January 2017

Crafting with puppy

Do you have a dog? Or maybe you have a puppy?

We have almost 10 weeks old puppy girl :). She's a cutie, but not very helpful from crafting point of view :).
Just look at her!


Her name's Tula and she is Christmas gift for our boy - he loves her :)

Because my men are most of their days away from home - one at school, one at work, Tula's spending most of her day with me at home (she's after vaccination, so we cannot go outside yet).

So my time is divided between her, my house works and crafting... unfortunately crafting loosing battle until I have my guys at home to entertain puppy :)

I realized that actually I can colouring stamps with her on my laps, but dealing with papers, ribbons etc I have to leave until she's sleeping or is busy with Dom or his Daddy.

My today's cards are rather simple designs with KraftinKimmie stamps - Tula was sleeping cutie :)


Pink and blue combo with 'Party Time' stamp with addition of pink organza ribbon, image colored with pencils and distressed with scissors (kind of obsession of mine).


Valentine's card with 'Love birds' stamp with red layering on cute springy paper from 'Riverbank Revels' pack from Trimcraft. Images colored with pencils and also distressed with scissors.

Hope you like these cards :)

Till next post friends!

12 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Monika, and I love the photo of Tula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's spending lots of time on my laps Matthew 😊. No chance for putting cards together, but at least I can coloring images when she's good girl 😉.

      Delete
  2. Love your new cards Monika! Tula is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I should put new cards soon into my shop offer :)

      Delete
  3. Love your pic of your new puppy and your new cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy :) Have some new cards listed in my shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new cards. your blog is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable little puppy. Love her! I bet your son is very happy about Tula. Your cards are gorgeous! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete