Sunday 20 November 2016

Colouring challenge

This month is busy for me from colouring point of view. I decided to join The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge on Instagram :)

So since start of November I'm colouring mostly stamps every single day... Most of the time I'm using pencils and white cardstock, but once or twice I used craft card and watercolour pencils :)


Image I coloured on first day of challenge - stamp from KraftinKimmie.
I used it for birthday card for my neighbour :)


Day 7 of challenge - playing with watercolour pencils :) Image from KraftinKimmie.


Day 8 - craft card and watercolour pencils. Image from KraftinKimmie.


Day 15 - bit of fairy tales :) Prince Frog :) Gosh I completely forgot I have so cute stamps in my stash :)


Day 18 - Christmas card with elephant (already sent away).


Day 19 - mini birthday card - image: Holly Hobbie.

Few more days of challenge left.

Till next post friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment