Saturday 22 October 2016

Christmas coming!

I know it is only October :)

Believe it or not - Christmas time for card makers starting long time before December!

I start with this year Christmas cards around end of August or even earlier :)


Playing with spotlight technique :)


Lovely bears from Lili of the Valley - totally forgot I have this stamp :)


One from 3 cards set I made for customer from France.


Card for my man's Mum :)


Still didn't finish properly this one - will be sent to my parents :)


One from 3 cards set I made with Trimcraft free gift from crafty magazine.


One from second 3 cards set made with Trimcraft paper/stamp gift set :)

I love making Christmas cards, every year my collection of Christmassy stamps growing bigger :) Lost of them are free gifts from crafty magazines :)

2 comments: